viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

MODAL VERBS: ACTIVITIES

Rewrite these sentences with modal verbs:
     1.        It was a mistake to cheat.
He
     2.        I regret not training more.
     3.        It wasn’t necessary for her to wait long, as the match finished early.
     4.        The athletes had an obligatin to take a drugs test before the competition.
     5.        It is not compulsory to join a gym.
     6.        It’s impossible that he has finished the marathon already.
     7.        They managed to get two tickets for the game.
     8.        I’m certain that she practices every day.
     9.        I’m certain that Norman will be late.
   10.        I’m sure that Brenda isn’t thirty years old.
   11.        What do you advise me to do?
   12.        Mary knows how to stand on her head.
   13.        It was a mistake for you to buy that car.
   14.        It was possible that Jack saw me.
   15.        It is illegal to take drugs before the race.

Drivers...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario