jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

1st Bachillerato: CAUSE AND RESULT

  •  Rewrite the following sentences using a connector of cause or result:
  1. I haven’t got an e-mail address.  I can’t e-mail you.
  2. We arrived late.  We missed the train.
  3. He cancelled his trip to Oxford.  He was ill.
  4.  Tom hasn’t got a lot of friends.  He is very unfriendly.
  5.  All the cars were stopped.  There was a bus accident.
  6.  The child was asked to leave the library.  His behaviour was bad.
  7. I think I’ve caught a cold.  It was freezing weather.
  8. I phoned Mary.  I wanted to ask her a favour.
  9. Philip has a pleasant voice.  People often ask him to sign.
  10. The banks were closed.  It was bank holiday.
  11. Tom was tired.  He didn’t go to the theater last night.
  12. George lived in Italy as a child.  He speaks Italian fluently.
  13. George had to stay at home for a week.  He had the flu.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario